Increasing prevalence of acute and chronic diseases is a key factor driving the global fetal bovine serum market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Fetal Bovine Serum Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Application (Drugs discovery, In-vitro fertilization, Vaccine production, Cell-based research, Diagnostics and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, Others), By End Users (Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), Academic and research organizations, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” Increasing research & development activities by pharmaceutical companies is expected to boost the global fetal bovine serum market growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/fetal-bovine-serum-market-101123
As per the report, the increasing demand for fetal bovine serum for research & development initiatives across a number of fields is expected to propel the growth of the global fetal bovine serum market. For instance, according to a study by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), the fetal bovine serum has experienced a surge in prices by more than 300% owing to the increasing demand and limited availability.
The report covers:
- Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Leading Players operating in the Fetal Bovine Serum Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Moregate Biotech
- Atlanta Biologicals, Inc.
- Gemini Bio-Products
- Bovogen Biologicals Pty Ltd
- And others.
Launch of First Premium Cell Culture Product by Nucleus Biologics Will Enable Growth
Nucleus Biologics, a cell culture products supplier, launched its first premium product- a fetal bovine serum (FBS). The FBS is exceptionally low-viral risk and is ideal for bioproduction or research applications in stem cells, vaccines, antibodies, CAR-T cells, immunotherapies or any sensitive scientific experiments. The launch of fetal bovine serum (FBS) will boost the global fetal bovine serum market revenue. Moreover, the launch of a new testing service by GE Healthcare is expected to enable growth of the global fetal bovine serum market. For instance, GE Healthcare and Oritain announced the launch of testing service for the combatting of serum fraud.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/fetal-bovine-serum-market-101123
Rising Cases of Chronic Diseases Will Stimulate Growth
In addition, the increasing prevalence of acute and chronic diseases is likely to encourage the growth of the global fetal bovine serum market during the forecast period. Nonetheless, rising ethical concerns associated with the collection of the fetal bovine serum is expected to hamper the global fetal bovine serum market growth. Additionally, the volatile pricing of the fetal bovine serum and the disparity across various regions will further hinder the growth of the global fetal bovine serum market during the forecast period.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Drugs discovery
- In-vitro fertilization
- Vaccine production
- Cell-based research
- Diagnostics and biopharmaceutical manufacturing
By End Users
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
- Academic and research organizations
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/fetal-bovine-serum-market-101123
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Fetal Bovine Serum Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245