The increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases is a key factor driving the global exam room equipment market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Exam Room Equipment Market Size”, Share and Global Trend By Product (Integrated Diagnostic Systems, Electrocardiogram (ECG) Devices, Spirometer, Automated External Defibrillators, Consumables, Others), By End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centres (ASCs), Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026.”
Rising emphasis on patient comfort & care is expected to contribute significantly to the global exam room equipment market growth.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Exam Room Equipment Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Exam Room Equipment Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/exam-room-equipment-market-101108
Key Players Operating in The Exam Room Equipment Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Cardinal Health
- Dickinson and Company
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Medtronic (Covidien)
Rising Awareness Regarding Acute and Infectious Diseases Will Boost Growth In North America
North America is expected to dominate the global exam room equipment market owing to the increasing prevalence and awareness of acute and infectious diseases and established healthcare systems. Furthermore, high healthcare expenditure, growing geriatric population and demand for preventive medical care will further boost growth in North America. Asia Pacific is the fastest emerging market due to increasing incidence of chronic and infectious diseases and large patient pool. The developing healthcare systems leading to more hospitals as well as the adoption of advanced medical technologies and increasing disposable incomes is predicted to acceletare growth in Asia Pacific.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/exam-room-equipment-market-101108
Launch of Navify Tumor Board 2.0 Will Propel Growth
Roche, a Swiss multinational healthcare company announced the launch of NAVIFY Tumor Board 2.0, the first collaboration product from the partnership of GE Healthcare. Incorporating medical image viewing and storage capabilities with other patient data, the product enables tumour boards – multi-disciplinary teams who determine treatment plans for cancer patients. The launch of NAVIFY Tumor Board 2.0 is expected to aid growth of the global exam room equipment market during the forecast period because it enables radiologists to upload their patient records to the same dashboard where patient files from other disciplines in the cancer care team are stored. This allows specialist the complete patient diagnostic information in one location.
Furthermore, the launch of new spirometer called the EasyOne Air Spirometer is expected to benefit the global exam room equipment market growth during the forecast period. For instance, Henry Schein Medical announced the launch of its new spirometer called the EasyOne Air Spirometer, that enables quicker diagnosis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Key Segmentation of Exam Room Equipment Market:
- Integrated Diagnostic Systems
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) Devices
- Automated External Defibrillators
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres (ASCs)
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Exam Room Equipment Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Exam Room Equipment Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245