Fortune Business Insights foresees the pharmaceutical segment to dominate the global epigenomics market on account of the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), by the end of 2025, the number of cancer patients will reach 21,471,996.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer is helping the global epigenomics market to emerge with remarkable market figures, finds Fortune Business Insights in their new study. The study is titled, “Epigenomics Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts, 2019 – 2026.” An important factor propelling this market is the rise in number of chronic diseases and their needful treatment worldwide.
Some of the major companies that are present in the Global Epigenomics Market
- Novartis AG
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abcam plc
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Zymo Research Corporation
- Illumina Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc
- Epizyme Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Bayer AG
- Epigenomics and other players.
Segmentation of the Global Epigenomics Market
By Product Type
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- MicroRNA Modification
- Large Non-coding RNA
- Chromatin Structures
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]