According to the World Bank, approximately 84% populace in Germany depend on Internet and around 75% populace in the U.S. are subscribers of the Internet, which augments the global “ePharmacy market growth”. Fortune Business Insights states that the global ePharmacy market is projected to reach US$ 177,794.9 Mn by 2026, thereby exhibiting an impressive CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period (2019-2026). The company further states that the global market was valued at US$ 49,727.7 Mn in 2018. According to a published report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “ePharmacy: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the global ePharmacy market will witness notable growth during the forecast period due to the technological advancements based on artificial intelligence.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, ePharmacy Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and ePharmacy Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Key Players Operating in The ePharmacy Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- CVS Health Corporation
- Express Script Holding Company
- Walgreen Co.
- Optum Rx, Inc.
- Giant Eagle, Inc.
- Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Rowland Pharmacy
- The Kroger Co.
- Other players
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/epharmacy-market-100238
Key Market Players to Focus on Bagging Funds for Expanding Online Platforms
Several key market players operating in the global ePharmacy market have begun exploring and implementing new strategies to provide the consumers with smooth service. Fortune Business Insights has listed a few key developments that have occurred in the global ePharmacy market since the past few years:
- Meds, a Swedish online pharmacy announced in January 2019 that it raised US$ 5.5 million in a funding round conducted by Inbox Capital, a family-owned venture capital company, headquartered in Sweden. The total amount of the startup has increased to US$ 10.5 million. Meds sells healthcare, beauty products, prescription, and non-prescription drugs. They have received permission from the Swedish Medical Product Agency to sell those. According to the company, approximately 40% of the sales come from the households in the Stockholm area as the home delivery service takes less than two hours. After receiving the funds, the company declared that it would soon expand their area of delivery to both Gothenburg and Malmö. Also, the company has planned to expand its warehouse area.
- Rite Aid Corp, a drugstore chain in the U.S., announced that it acquired Envision Rx Options, a pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Ohio in June 2015. The acquisition would aid Rite Aid in expanding its retail healthcare platform and boost its health and wellness products. The mixture of Envision Rx’s pharmacy-related businesses and Rite Aid’s online platform would provide the consumers with vast offerings across mail-order, specialty, and retail channels.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Canine Arthritis Treatment Market Trend, by Top Key Players are Zoetis, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Norbrook Others Forecast to 2026
Bovine Respiratory Disease Treatment Market 2020 Size, Global Trends, Opportunities, Future Growth, Historical Data, Segmentation by Forecast 2026
Veterinary Telemetry Systems Market 2020 Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape and Key Regions Analysis Forecast to 2026
Proteinase K Market Analysis, Growth Factor, Development, Key Opportunity, Application, Size and Share Forecast to 2026