The Global “Digital Pathology Market Size” is likely to expand due to the rising use of advanced diagnostic tools for prompt diagnosis of chronic diseases. According to a report, titled “Digital Pathology: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018-2025,” the market is likely to grow due to the increasing number of people diagnosed with related diseases.
Leading Players operating in the Digital Pathology Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- 3DHISTECH – The Digital Pathology Company
- Mikroscan Technologies, Inc.
- Objective Pathology Services
- Hamamatsu Photonics
- Roche Diagnostics Danmark
- Primera Technology
- Biogenuix Medsystems Pvt Ltd
- Indica Labs
- Philips Benelux
- LigoLab LLC
- Leica Biosystem
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Nikon Optical Canada Inc.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/digital-pathology-market-100229
Objective of Studies:
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyse the Digital Pathology Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analysis etc.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Digital Pathology Market.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current Digital Pathology Market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Digital Pathology Market.
Use of Digital Pathology in Surgical Procedures Has Proven Hugely Beneficial
In surgical pathology, the diagnosed tissue can be detected, diagnosed, treated, and then incised into paper thin slices. These slices are then mounted upon glass slides, which are then examined by pathologists under microscopic conditions. This method was a first of its kind and possesses very high efficiency, besides offering clear and sharp images.
Furthermore, digital slides can be reproduced as many times as needed. Therefore, the use of pathology in surgical procedures ensures higher surgical efficiency and reduces the time required for diagnosis and operation. This has led to rapid adoption of digital pathology around the world.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/digital-pathology-market-100229
FDA Clearance for Philips’ Intellisite Pathology to Bode Well for Digital Pathology Market
In April 2017, the FDA gave its approval to Philips’ Intellisite Pathology (PIPS) for manufacturing and sale in the U.S. This was the first ever digital pathology system in the market with FDA clearance. According to Fortune Business Insights, approval to Philips’ Intellisite will encourage other pathology device manufacturers to come up with their own patents and use PIPS as a reference.
Secondly, pathologists and related clinical centers that had held off buying any type of pathology systems, until they would receive clearance from a regulatory authority, would now willingly invest and buy Philips’ Intellisite due to the FDA approval. Such factors will lead to the entry of newer market players and also encourage existing companies to improvise as well as improve their product to shake off competition from Philips.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: