Dental Implants Market to witness high demand due to the advantages associated with implants over tooth replacement, says Fortune Business Insights in a published report titled “Dental Implants Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Material (Titanium Implants, Zirconium Implants), By Type (Endosteal Implants, Subperiosteal Implants, Transosteal Implants), By Design (Tapered Implants, Parallel Implants), By End-user (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Academic & Research Institutes) and Geography Forecast till 2026”.
Request Sample PDF @
- Titanium Implants
- Zirconium Implants
- Others (Ceramic, Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal)
- Endosteal Implants
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Transosteal Implants
- Tapered Implants
- Parallel Implants
- Dental Clinics
- Academic & Research Institut
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Advancement in Digital Dentistry for A Better Future
Advancement in dental implants has provided an ideal way for dentists, to collaborate with the patient’s dental treatment plan more efficiently. Technological developments in regards to digital dentistry are creating new opportunities. For instance, computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD-CAM) used for creating identical replicas of non-salvageable teeth.
Others such as CAMLOG Implant system a combination of digital software, surgical techniques and guide system for implantation and Digital smile dentistry technology depicts how the treatment will affect patient aesthetics. The development of these technologically advanced devices is likely to fuel demand for dental implant treatment among patients.
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
Secondary Research is Conducted to Derive the Following Information:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: