The global Contraceptives Market, valued at US$ 20,111.6 Mn in 2017, is set to jump to US$ 31,666.9 mn by 2025, according to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Contraceptives Market Size”, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Contraceptive Drugs & Contraceptive Devices), By Gender (Male & Female), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Clinics, Online Channel, Public Channel & NGO & Others), and Geography Forecast till 2025”. The report analyses various factors and estimates that the market will display a healthy CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in The Contraceptives Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Bayer AG
- The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson
- Merck, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Reckitt Benckiser plc
- Mylan Laboratories Limited
- Church & Dwight, Co.
- Medisafe Distribution Inc
- The Female Health Company
Need for Containment of Spread of STDs to Boost the Relevance of Contraceptives
The global contraceptives market revenue is set to get a boost owing to the fact that contraceptive devices such as condoms can effectively protect against contracting sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). For example, research by the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention reveals that STDs spread through skin-to-skin contact, such as herpes and syphilis, can be prevented using condoms. Rising prevalence of STDs, especially HIV, have necessitated the use of contraceptives. The global contraceptives market stands to gain from this development.
Product Launches by Key Players to Intensify Competition
Competition among key players in the global contraceptives market is expected to get energized by launch of new products and governmental approvals. For instance, Allergan launched TAYTULLA in November 2016 as the first oral contraceptive administered in a soft-gel capsule for prevention of unwanted pregnancy. Furthermore, in 2018, FDA green lit the NATURAL CYCLES mobile app, developed by CERN scientist Elina Berglund, which facilitates calculation of fertility cycles and prevents pregnancy.
Fortune Business Insights covers some of the major companies in the global contraceptives market, which include Pfizer Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Medisafe Distribution Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Bayer AG, Allergan, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., and others.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Fertility Statistics – Key Countries, 2017
- New Product Launch
- Pipeline Analysis
- Regulatory Scenario – Key Countries
- Technological Advancements
- Key Industry Developments – Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Global Contraceptives Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- 2.1, Contraceptive Drugs
- Contraceptive Devices
- Male Contraceptive Devices
- Female Contraceptive Devices
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Gender
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Channel
- Public Channel & NGOs
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Contraceptives Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Contraceptives Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
View More Reports at:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245