The Contraceptive Devices Market in North America was worth US$ 3,418.8 Mn in the year 2017. The region is expected to remain in the dominant position due to the rise in demand for male contraceptives in Canada and the U.S.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/contraceptive-devices-market-100062
Fortune Business Insights, in a published report, titled, “Contraceptive Devices Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Male & Female Contraceptive Devices, Technology (Hormonal & Barrier Contraceptives), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Clinics, Online Channels, Public Channel & NGO & Others) and Geography Forecast till 2025,” states that the market was valued at US$ 7,013.8 Mn in 2017. It is projected to reach US$ 11,166.4 Mn by the end of 2025, exhibiting a moderate CAGR of 6.0%.
By Product Type
- Male Contraceptive Devices
- Female Contraceptive Devices
. Female Condoms, Diaphragms & Sponges
. Vaginal Rings
. Intrauterine Devices
. Sub-dermal Implants
- Hormonal Contraceptives
- Barrier Contraceptives
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Channels
- Public Channel & NGO
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Contraceptive Devices Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/contraceptive-devices-market-100062
Key Companies Mentioned In Report
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Janssen Global Services, LLC
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Veru Inc.
Secondary Data Sources That We Refer To
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]