The Joint Commission Monograph named, “A Global Challenge, A Global Perspective”, stated about 300 million catheters are used in the U.S. every year and 250,000 central venous catheters are used in the U.K. Catheters are used for both outpatients and inpatients in a medical environment. Governments of various nations are supporting the use of “catheter securement devices actively and this has led to higher adoption rate and rise in availability of securement devices market. Fortune Business Insights foresees the above mentioned factor to encourage the global “catheter securement devices market growth” over the forecast period. The report on the market focusses on all factors influencing the growth of the market with interesting insights. All information presented in the report are gathered from trusted sources and it highlights major trends and growth opportunities, helping market players strategize to multiply their revenue generation in the forecast period.
The report covers:
- Global Catheter Securement Devices Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/catheter-securement-devices-market-101163
Leading Players operating in the Catheter Securement Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Centurion Medical Products
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Smiths Group plc.
- TIDI Products LLC.
- ConvaTec Inc.
- Merit Medical Systems
- Medline Industries Inc.
- R. Bard
Increasing Prevalence of Lifestyle Diseases Promoting Market Growth
The rise in prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as heart disease, obesity, type 2 diabetes, diseases related to drug abuse, alcohol and smoking, hypertension, cancer, premature mortality, and others is anticipated to promote the growth of the global catheter securement devices market. The Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention states that about 75% of all hospital acquired UTIs reported in the U.S. are related to a urinary catheter. This ultimately indicates a rise in the catheter securement devices market in the long run.
However, the market for catheters securement devices may face rough waters in terms of the high cost associated with the devices.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/catheter-securement-devices-market-101163
Improving Healthcare Infrastructure in Developing Nations to Help Asia Pacific Grow at Faster Rate
Due to the government supported reimbursement policies set for using securement devices, the market for catheter devices in North America is anticipated to grow promisingly in the coming years. Catheter devices are used for prevention against catheter-related infections and this is anticipated to further propel the regional market in future.
On the other side, the rise in geriatric population and improvement in medical facilities, especially in developing nations are presumed to help Asia Pacific generate significant revenue in the forecast duration.
Segmentation of the Global Catheter Securement Devices Market
- Arterial catheter securement devices
- Peripheral catheter securement devices
- Central venous catheter securement devices
- Abdominal drainage tube securement devices
- General surgery
- Specialty clinics
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Home care settings
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/catheter-securement-devices-market-101163
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Catheter Securement Devices Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Catheter Securement Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Catheter Securement Devices Market. Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/catheter-securement-devices-market-101163
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245