The global cataract surgical devices market size is projected to reach USD 9.98 billion by the end of 2026. The high prevalence of cataract disorders will open up a huge potential for market growth. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Cataract Surgical Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Phacoemulsification Systems, Femtosecond Laser, Intraocular Lenses, Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices & Other Consumables), By End-user (Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was worth USD 6.56 billion in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Cataract Surgical Devices Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Cataract Surgical Devices Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Number of Cataract Surgeries – for Key Countries/Region
- Introduction of New Products / Approvals (by Major Players)
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships, 2018
- Snapshot: Global Vision Care Market- 2018
- Technological Advancements in Cataract Surgeries
- Global Cataract Surgical Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Phacoemulsification Systems
- Femtosecond Laser
- Intraocular Lenses
- Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices & Other Consumables
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End-user
- Ophthalmic Clinics
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: