The Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market is likely to grow in the coming years due to a increasing cases of sudden cardiac deaths. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Cardiac Pacemakers Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 4,064.9 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will reach US$ 5,131.9 Mn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 3.0%.
The cardiac pacemakers have gained popularity in recent times due to their application in monitoring patient heartbeat using electrical stimulation. Cardiac Pacemakers have the ability to operate over a short or longer period of time, depending upon the application. The ability of cardiac pacemakers to provide diagnostic information about the heart has led to a rise in uptake of the device, globally.
Some of the leading companies include
- Boston Scientific
- Microport CRM.
Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market Segmentation
- Single Chamber Pacemakers
- Dual Chamber Pacemakers
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy-Pacemakers (CRT-P)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Others
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]