A rise in the prevalence of alcohol consumption is likely to propel the global breathalyzer market growth in the coming years. Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Breathalyzer Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Professional, Personal), by Technology (Fuel Cell Technology, Semiconductor Oxide Sensor Technology, Infrared Spectroscopy, Other Technologies), by Distribution Channel (Healthcare Facilities, Law enforcement & Military, Consumers, Transport) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” states that the demand for point-of-care devices such as breathalyzers is expected to increase because of the implementation of strict government rules to prevent the rate of accidents related to drinking and driving.
The report covers:
- Global Breathalyzers Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/breathalyzers-market-100743
Leading Players operating in the Breathalyzers Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- AK GlobalTech Corp.,
- Intoximeters, BACtrack,
- Lifeloc Technologies Inc.,
- Abbott, Quest Products, Inc.,
- Hound Labs, Inc.,
- Tobii Dynavox,
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA,
- other key market players.
Rise in the Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages to Propel the Market in Asia Pacific
The global breathalyzers market is geographically divided into Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. Amongst these, North America currently holds the majority of the global breathalyzer market share.
This is because of in the rising demand for breathalyzers across several countries in the region, especially in the U.S. due to strict regulations. Key market players in this country are focusing on producing innovative breathalyzers. There has also been a rise in the alcohol and drug consumption as well as increasing adoption of breathalyzers to detect pylori infection, asthma, and tuberculosis.
The U.S. government is likely to take several initiatives to prevent road accidents. All these factors are projected to boost the breathalyzer market growth in North America during the forthcoming years. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to witness notable growth because of increasing disposable income of the populace.
Segmentation of the Global Breathalyzers Market
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Semiconductor Oxide Sensor Technology
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Other Technologies
By Distribution Channel
- Healthcare Facilities
- Law enforcement & Military
- Others (Government and Private Work Places, , Rehab Centers, Security Agencies, etc.)
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/breathalyzers-market-100743
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Breathalyzers Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Breathalyzers Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245