The Global Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market, which stood at US$ 17,868.8 Mn in 2018, will reach [US$ 38,573.5 Mn] by the end of 2026. If these figures prove true, the global breast cancer therapeutics market will rise at a CAGR of 10.2% between 2018 and 2026.
Leading Players operating in the Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Genentech (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd)
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Celgene Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Kyowa Kirin
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Mayne Pharma Group Limited
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/breast-cancer-therapeutics-market-100163
Looming Patent Expiries Fuels Demand for Generic Drugs
According to the World Health Organization, in 2018, an approximate of 627,000 women, which is tantamount to 15% of all cancer deaths worldwide, succumbed to breast cancer. The rising incidence of breast cancer is one of the chief drivers of the global breast cancer therapeutics market.
The global breast cancer therapeutics market is likely to witness the prevalence of high competition. According to the report, Genentech, Inc. (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd) held the dominant share in the market in 2018. Its diverse product portfolio backs growth of the company in a targeted and chemotherapy segment.
- Targeted Therapy
- Ado-Trastuzumab Emtansine
- Hormonal Therapy
- Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs)
- Aromatase Inhibitors
- Estrogen Receptor Downregulators (ERDs)
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
By Cancer Type
- Hormone Receptor
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market growth?
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245