Surge in clinical trials by pharmaceutical companies for the establishment of lactoferrin is expected to favor growth of the global bovine lactoferrin market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Bovine Lactoferrin Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Spray-dried, and Freeze-dried), By Application (Infant Formula, Pharmaceuticals, Dietary Supplements, Food, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The global bovine lactoferrin market size was valued at USD 507.3 Million in 2018 is expected to reach USD 551.8 Million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 1.0%.
The Prominent Companies Operating In The Bovine Lactoferrin Market Are:
- MILEI GmbH
- Synlait Ltd.
- Glanbia Plc.
- Bega Cheese Ltd.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Armor Proteines
- FrieslandCampina DOMO
- Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory Company Holdings Limited
- Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc.
- Westland Co-operative Dairy Company Limited
- Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co. Limited (Saputo Dairy Australia Pty Ltd)
- Nutriscience USA LLC.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Bovine Lactoferrin Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Global Bovine Lactoferrin Market Segmentation
- Infant Formula
- Dietary Supplements
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have a Look at Related Reports: