The Global Bone Growth Stimulators Market is likely to gain traction from recent advancements in tissue regeneration and healing. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Bone Growth Stimulators Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Bone Growth Stimulation Devices, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP), Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)), By Application (Spinal Fusion, Maxillofacial & Dental, Non-union and Union Bone Fractures), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Clinics, Home Care), and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the market was valued at US$ 1,837.2 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights further states that this market will be valued at US$ 2,624.8 Mn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 4.6%.
Request Sample Copy at https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/bone-growth-stimulators-market-100161
some of the key players in the global Bone Growth Stimulators market:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
- Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd.
- Elizur Corporation
- Bioventus Ossatec
- Benelux BV
- IGEA S.p.a.
Key Segmentation of Bone Growth Stimulators Market:
By Product Type
- Bone Growth Stimulation Devices
- Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators
- Capacitive Coupling (CC) Devices
- Combined Magnetic Field Devices (CMF)
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Devices (PEMF)
- Implantable Bone Growth Stimulators
- Ultrasonic Bone Growth Stimulators
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP)
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
- Spinal Fusion
- Maxillofacial & Dental
- Nonunion and Union Bone Fractures
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Home Care
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: