The global blood pressure monitors market will continue witnessing fierce competition, finds Fortune Business Insights in a recent study. The report is titled “Blood Pressure Monitors Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Sphygmomanometers, Digital Blood Pressure Monitors, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors & Hospitals), End User (Ambulatory Surgery Centers & Clinics, Home Healthcare & Others) and Geography Forecast Till 2025.” According to the report, the global blood pressure monitor market will exhibit a healthy CAGR of 9.1% between 2018 and 2025. At this pace, the market will reach US$ 2,074.6 Mn by the end of 2025 as compared to US$ 1,037.2 Mn in 2017.
Global Blood Pressure Monitors Market Segmentation
By Product Type
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitors
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Home Healthcare
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Omron Healthcare Emerges as Leading Player
Among leading companies operating in the global blood pressure monitors market, Omron Healthcare has successfully established a very strong foothold. Its presence across the globe is a key factor enabling Omron Healthcare sustain its lead in the global market. The report also identifies American Diagnostic Corporation, Welch Allyn, Philips, and GE Healthcare as leading market players. Leading companies in the blood pressure monitor market are currently focusing on expanding their footprint across emerging nations to capitalize on the prevailing unmet medical needs. Spurred by expansion strategies adopted by the leading players, the global blood pressure monitors market is expected to report growth at a promising rate in the coming years.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]