As per the International Diabetes Foundation, the number of adults suffering from diabetes was around 425 million and is expected to reach 630 million by 2045. The prevalence of diabetes is primarily increasing owing to the rapid adoption of sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy food habits. This further shows that the demand for blood glucose monitoring systems will increase, thereby driving the global blood glucose monitoring systems market.
- Raw material suppliers
- Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
- Commercial research and development (R&D) institutions
- Importers and exporters
- Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and industry bodies
- End-use industries
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/blood-glucose-monitoring-market-100648
- Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Self-monitoring of Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems
By Distribution Channel
- Institutional Sales
- Retail Sales
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Aesthetic Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]