The rising focus on the prevention of animal diseases is likely to drive the animal therapeutics and diagnostics market. Zomedica plans to create a point-of-care diagnostics platform called TRUFORMA in October 2019. The platform is used to diagnose adrenal and thyroid disorders in cats and dogs. Such products are expected to increase the revenue of animal therapeutics and diagnostics market in the forthcoming years.
Browse Complete Report Details at
The report profiles some of the leading players functioning in the global market. These players include:
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Patterson Veterinary Supply, Inc.
- BASF SE
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
- Intervet Inc.
- DRE Veterinary
Get Sample PDF Brochure at
Zoetis, Abaxis, BASF AG are Among the Leading Players in the Global Market
The rising prevalence of animal diseases and east availability of animal treatment are factors enabling growth in the market. On the downside, high-cost associated with animal healthcare is expected to impede the market growth to an extent. Therefore, companies are planning to develop cost-effective and innovative products, aiding in the expansion of the market.
Global Animal Therapeutics and Diagnostics Market Segmentation
o Medicated feed additives
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
Sterilization Containers Market – Business Revenue, Future Growth, Trends Plans, Top Key Players, Business Opportunities, Industry Share, Global Size Analysis by Forecast to 2026 | Fortune Business Insights