The rising prevalence of obesity among the pet population is a key factor driving the global veterinary molecular diagnostics market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Animal Ortho-Prosthetics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Animal Type (Companion, Livestock), By Product (Braces, Prosthetics, Others), By End User (Veterinary Hospitals, Prosthetics Clinics, Veterinary Rehabilitation Centers) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” The increasing cases of orthopedic disease among animals is a factor expected to contribute significantly to the global veterinary molecular diagnostics market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/animal-ortho-prosthetics-market-101154
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Animal Ortho-Prosthetics Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Animal Ortho-Prosthetics Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Key Players Operating in The Animal Ortho-Prosthetics Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- OrthoPets LLC
- Fusion Implants
- Integra LifeSciences
- Orthomed (UK) Ltd
- BioMedtrix LLC
- Veterinary Orthopedic Implants
- EVEROST INC.
- KYON Pharma, Inc.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]