The global 3D printing medical devices market is expected to witness considerable growth as demand for 3D printers in manufacturing surgical equipment rises. According to the Guardian, the technology is supposed to be worth $ 1.3 billion approximately by 2021. Key insights into this unique market have been provided by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “ 3D Printing Medical Devices Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Products (Dental Products, Cardiovascular Products, Neurological products, Orthopedic Products, Cranio-maxillofacial products), By Technology (Fused Deposition Modelling, Bioprinting, Selective Laser Sintering, Electron Beam Manufacturing, Stereo-lithography), By Application (Medical, Pharmaceutical, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Research Centers), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report analyses various factors that can potentially influence the market. 3D printers, also known as additive manufacturing printers and fabrication printers, design and build three-dimensional models and products of services and components. They build 3D designs and directly create the end product using computer-aided design software.
Fortune Business Insights identifies some key players in the global 3D printing medical devices market. These include
- Arcam AB (Sweden),
- Renishaw plc (UK),
- Organovo Inc. (USA),
- Concept Laser GmbH (Germany),
- General Electric (USA),
- Cyfuse Biomedical (Japan),
- few others.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/3d-printing-medical-devices-market-100724
Segmentation of the Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market
- Dental Products
- Cardiovascular Products
- Neurological products
- Orthopedic Products
- Cranio-maxillofacial products
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Electron Beam Manufacturing (EBM)
- Binder Jetting
By End User
- Research Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Dental Segment to Lead the Demand
“3D printed dental products are expected to capture the largest market share during the forecast period,” a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights states. “This segment will be closely followed orthopedic and cardiovascular products. Combination of all three segments will fuel the global 3D printing medical devices market till 2026,” adds the analyst.
North America to Dominate the Market
Being home to some of the most innovative companies involved in 3D printing technologies, North America is expected to have a significant market share in the global 3D printing medical devices market. Moreover, factors such as rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, a steadily aging population, and rapid technological advancements in 3D printing in medical field will keep North America in the lead. The global 3D printing medical devices market will get boosted as a result.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, 3D Printing Medical Devices Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]