Several private institutions and government organizations are actively participating to spread awareness on the use of contraceptives. This, as per Fortune Business Insights is the chief driver of the global “contraceptives devices market”. Fortune Business Insights in a new report, titled “Contraceptives Devices: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018-2025” predicts the market to exhibit a CAGR of 6.0%. The report further calculated the value of the contraceptives devices market as US$ 7013.8 Mn in the year 2018 and expected the market to reach US$ 11166.4 Mn by 2025.
The report provides market analysis to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions & mergers, new product & service launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations & joint ventures, research & development, and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on a global and regional basis.
Key Features of Contraceptive Devices Market Report:
- Overview, Industry Life Cycle Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis
- Size, Trends, Growth Drivers, Constraints, SWOT Analysis, Forecast Analysis
- Competitive Landscapes: Market Share, Product Portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Market attractiveness and Associated Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Growth Opportunities for the Existing and New Players
- Key Success Factors
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/contraceptive-devices-market-100062
Lack of Proper Family Planning Will Fuel Demand for Contraceptive Devices
“The demand for contraceptive devices and drugs is likely to increase owing to the rising prevalence of STDs,” stated a lead analyst at FBI. These include injectable contraceptives, hormonal oral pills, and topical contraceptives. “This, coupled with the lack of family planning, drives the contraceptive devices market,” he added. Furthermore, unwanted pregnancies can have widespread implications. This is further expected to increase the requirement of fertility control devices over the upcoming years. In addition to this, the rapid growth in population across the world is anticipated to enable contraceptives market witness accelerated gains. Several companies are increasing awareness on the use and safety of contraceptive devices. This is also considered as a growth factor driving the contraceptive devices market. These devices are preferred more as they offer a safer course of action. All the above factors are anticipated to witness promising growth in the contraceptive devices market between 2018 and 2025.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Company
- Allergan plc
- Veru Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Medisafe Distribution Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser plc.
Adverse Effects of Contraceptives and their Limited Supply May Restrict the Market’s Growth
Although the use of contraceptives is increasing, there are some risks associated with the use of the same. These risks include infections which compe people to opt for permanent contraception methods. Also, there are millions of men and women who don’t use contraceptive devices owing to their limited supply. Not all countries have access to contraception, which limits the growth of the contraceptive devices market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/contraceptive-devices-market-100062
Global Contraceptive Devices Market Segmentation:
By Product Type
- Male Contraceptive Devices
- Female Contraceptive Devices
- Female Condoms, Diaphragms & Sponges
- Intrauterine Devices
- Sub-dermal Implants
- Hormonal Contraceptives
- Barrier Contraceptives
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Channels
- Public Channel & NGO
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions.
A market study that conducts at Fortune Business Insights can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100062
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245