The Global Next-Generation Sequencing Market is forecast to exhibit a remarkable CAGR as the next-generation sequencing platform allows effective sequencing of millions of DNA molecules. Fortune Business Insights in a new report, titled “Next-Generation Sequencing: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026” offers a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and market dynamics.
Request a Sample Copy of Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market-101000
Top manufactures of Next Generation Sequencing Market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Agilent Technologies
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Macrogen, Inc.
Key questions answered in the report:
What will the market growth rate of Next generation Sequencing Market in 2026?
What are the key factors driving the global Next generation Sequencing Market?
Who are the key manufacturers in Next generation Sequencing Market space?
What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Next generation Sequencing Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Next generation Sequencing Market?
Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Next generation Sequencing Market?
What are the Next generation Sequencing Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Robotic Surgical Procedures industry?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Next generation Sequencing Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Robotic Surgical Procedures industry?
Saphetor SA and Swift Biosciences Inc.’s Partnership Aims to Target Next-Generation Sequencing Panels
Strategic partnerships and new product launches are increasingly adopted by companies as these help them to maintain their position in the market. Some of the industry developments are mentioned below:
- PierianDx joined hands with Illumina, Inc. in January 2019, to fulfil the needs of customers by offering informatics services for Illumina’s oncology products. This will further support cancer diagnostics and research.
- Saphetor SA partners with Swift Biosciences Inc. in June 2019. The partnership aims at standardizing and accelerating data interpretation solutions for next-generation sequencing panels.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc. announces the launch of a next-generation sequencing solution called Agilent OnePGT in June 2018. This solution aims at offering Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT).
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Aesthetic Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.